It’s that time of year again! It’s time to GET HIRED UP! At Kanakuk Kamps, we make it a top priority to seek out the best and brightest college students across the country to serve at our Kamps each summer. A love of children, sports and Jesus are of the utmost importance for our staffers. This semester and next, we are thrilled to be meeting new friends and potential counselors all over the nation!
Here are the top 10 things you need to know about applying for the best summer of your life:
1. This year, we are hiring more positions earlier AND hiring more people*. That means we need you, as Kanakuk fans, to send in your applications and spread the word to your friends !
3. Not only will this be the best summer of your life, but you also have the opportunity to share the summer with your best friends! If you have someone who you think would be a great Kanakuk Kamps counselor, send him or her the link to request an application too!
4. You must interview to be considered for a summer position. You can do this in two ways. Preferred: interview when Kanakuk Kamps comes to a college near you. Find out those dates.
If you are not near any of our Movie Tour stops, you can send in your application here to arrange an interview:
Attn: LaShell Stearns
1353 Lake Shore Drive
Branson, MO 65616
5. If you are a returning staff member, you must let us know that you’ll be joining us again for summer 2013 by Dec. 1. If you are a potential new staff member, you must send in your application by Dec. 1!
6. As a staffer you’ll get paid to have a blast and shape lives in the name of Jesus! Nothing better than that!
7. If you’d like to chat with someone at your college about serving at Kanakuk, find your campus rep. They are experienced and love Kanakuk, so will be great resources for you to chat with to learn more about a summer at Kamp!
8. Not necessarily a sports person? There are other opportunities for serving at Kamp where you’ll gain friends, fellowship and time sharing Christ with kids! Find them.
9. Being on staff at Kanakuk Kamps is a unique leadership learning environment that will have life-long impact for you as a friend, spouse, parent, ministry leader, and child of God.
For any other
FAQs, check out this
Have you already applied? Make sure to spread the word to others about your love for Kanakuk Kamps and how they can be a part of something huge for God’s Kingdom!
Share with us on Twitter using the hashtag #GetHiredUp! We want to hear about your interviews, see photos of you on your campus events and meet all of the people who are applying for the best summer of their lives!
We can’t wait for summer 2013!